Civil and Scape (CAS) is a rapidly growing civil, landscape and maintenance company. We are always looking for efficient, committed and motivated people to be part of our expanding team.
We have long term work available and a generous package on offer for the right candidate along with opportunities for career development and progression.
An immediate opportunity exists for a Estimating Manager to join our team on a permanent full time or part time basis.
- A Minimum of 10 Years Industry knowledge and experience specifically within Civil and Landscape Estimating.
- Ability to liaise and negotiate with suppliers, builders, clients, and sub-contractor trades.
- Preparing project estimates and tenders with accuracy and profitability.
- Ability to understand landscape and civil documents and specifications.
- Good knowledge & understanding of construction methods.
- Ability to meet sales Key Performance.
- Indicators within Time, Cost and Quality.
- Compiling scope of works, manually and using estimating programs.
- Reliable transportation.
- Workcover white card.
- Speak English proficiently.
- Permit to work in Australia.
- Ability to follow instructions and work as part of the team.
- Must be presentable and represent CAS in a good manner.
- NSW Drivers License.
- Qualification in Civil and/or Landscape Construction or equivalent.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Head the Estimating Department.
- Reviewing and analysing technical drawings, scopes and specifications for projects.
- Undertaking highly accurate technical plan and BOQ take offs, and therefore generate a detailed project cost spreadsheet.
- To be rigorously negotiating with clients in order to secure a pipeline of work for a potential forecast unto two years.
- Very strong supplier management and coordination for competitive pricing.
- Preparation of tender submissions, and programming works for clients.
- Undertaking tender concise tender reviews with the managing director, containing accurate, detailed and competitive pricing.
- Monthly reporting to Director and Business Development Manager on tender progress and marketplace feedback, and be able to forecast improvements to budgeting.
- Have full autonomy to shape the Estimating Department, as the company expands it’s Tier Position within the next two years.
- An outstanding and friendly company culture, with strong work-life balance.
- Personalised professional development.
- Career progression opportunities.
- 120-150K + Superannuation.
- Company Mobile Phone.
Feel free to visit our website at www.civilandscape.com.au to view a selection of our work and type of projects you would be undertaking.