Civil and Scape (CAS) is one of Sydney’s most rapidly growing landscape construction and maintenance companies. We are looking for an honest, efficient, committed and experienced Landscape Maintenance Horticulturist to join our expanding team immediately.
We have long term work available and a generous package on offer for the right candidate along with opportunities for career development and progression.
- 2-5 Years of Proven Industry experience (Softscape Maintenance) within a landscaping company.
- Proven ability to maintenance of all forms of softscape without any supervision.
- Certificate III in Horticulture or Equivalent would be desirable but not essential.
- NSW Driver’s License.
- Workcover white card.
- Speak English proficiently.
- Permit to work in Australia.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Heading our newly established Maintenance Department.
- Overall responsiblity for the delivery of maintenance after projects have been completed and handed with minimal assistance from senior management team.
- Manage and carry out all horticultural works as per the contracted scope of works.
- Plant, mulch and other material remediation/replacement.
- Herbiscide and pesticide spraying.
- Small and large scale Turf Mowing.
- Small to large scale watering.
- Management of site team and labourers.
- Liaising with office team to coordinate deliveries, purchase orders in a timely manner.
- Carry out all risk assessments and safety requirements to adhere with all company policies.
- Complete relevant company paperwork and submit to the office for processing.
- Reporting to Director on progress, time, costs and so forth.
- An outstanding and friendly company culture.
- Personalised professional development.
- Career progression opportunities.
- A very generous Salary Package above the Landscape Award Average.
- Company Vehicle.
- Company Mobile Phone.
Feel free to visit our website at www.civilandscape.com.au to view a selection of our work and type of projects you would be responsible in handling.
Job Type: Full-time