Civil and Scape has recently created an opening for an Office Assistant. The
successful candidate will be working from the Rozelle Head Office assisting
in general office administration and reporting to management staff on a daily basis.
Civil and Scape is looking for a well presented and diligent applicant to immediately join our team.
The candidate must fulfil the following prerequisites to be able to apply for this position:
- Minimum 2 years’ full-time experience in an office administration / office assistant role for a landscape or civil or construction company
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong written and computing skills including Word and Eexcel
The role generally requires the candidate to be someone who:
- Presents well in their attire and manner particularly when in the presence of clients and other internal and external stakeholders
- Operates efficiently, diligently and who can work independently as well as in a team
- Is looking for a long-term. Stable working environment and who wants to be part of a well organised, dynamic and cultured company
The role entails the following duties:
- Assist and report to Managing Director, General Manager and Operations Manager
- Assist in the daily planning and operation of the office including but not limited to; greeting visitors, taking phone calls / messages, booking meetings, processing incoming mail, taking deliveries, managinge inventory and office equipment
- Other general duties will include keeping a clean and tidy office, organising files and folders, scanning and printing and carry out any tasks that is required to assist in the effective business function
- Where required the candidate may also assist in marketing and advertising, contracts administration, invoicing, subcontractor and supplier administration and the like
- Working hours are generally between 9:00am and 5:00pm from Monday to Friday (5 DAY WEEK)
- Free drinks and snacks as supplied by the office
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?