Civil and Scape is one of Sydney’s most rapidly growing landscape construction and maintenance companies to date. We are looking for an honest, efficient, committed and experienced Landscape Tradesman to join our expanding team immediately.
We have long term work available and a generous package on offer for the right candidate along with opportunities for career development and progression.
- Proven Industry experience (Landscaping)
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time, in quality and within budgets.
- Previous large scale commercial landscaping experience, with a proven ability to lead site staff.
- A Landscape Trade is essential (Any qualification is a bonus).
- Proven ability to manage labourers and site team to meet deadlines and schedule works.
- Must be a “Hands on” individual.
- NSW Driver’s License.
- Workcover white card.
- Speak English fluently.
- Permit to work in Australia.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating site works and labourers to ensure programme and budgets are met.
- Partaking in site works to deliver the project i.e. “hands on” approach.
- Liaising with office team to coordinate deliveries, purchase orders in a timely manner.
- Overall responsible for the delivery of projects from start to finish with minimal assistance from senior management team.
- Ensure the effective and safe execution of onsite works by you and your Team.
- Carry out all risk assessments and safety requirements to adhere with all company policies.
- Reporting to the Director and Business Development Manger on progress, time, costs and so forth.
- An outstanding and friendly company culture.
- Personalised professional development.
- Career progression opportunities.
- 80-94K + Superannuation.
- Company Vehicle.
- Company Mobile Phone.
Feel free to visit our website at www.civilandscape.com.au to view a selection of our work and type of projects you would be responsible in handling.
Job Type: Full-time