Civil and Scape (CAS) is a rapidly growing Civil Construction, Landscape and Softscape Maintenance company. We are always looking for efficient, committed and motivated people to be part of our expanding team. That is why we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to tender and deliver our upcoming Civil and Landscape projects.
An immediate opportunity exists for an Project Manager to join our team on a permanent full time basis for the long term future only.
- A Minimum of 5 Years Industry knowledge and experience specifically within Civil and Landscape Management.
- Ability to liaise and negotiate with suppliers, builders, clients, and sub-contractor trades.
- Preparing project estimates and tenders with accuracy and profitability.
- Ability to understand landscape and civil documents and specifications.
- Good knowledge & understanding of construction methods and programming.
- Ability to meet sales Key Performance.
- Indicators within Time, Cost and Quality.
- Compiling scope of works, manually and using estimating programs.
- Reliable transportation.
- Workcover white card.
- Proficiently in spoken and Written English.
- Permanency to work in Australia.
- Ability to follow instructions and work as part of the team.
- Must be presentable and represent CAS in a good manner.
- NSW Drivers License.
- Qualification in Civil and/or Landscape Construction or equivalent.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing and analysing technical drawings, scopes and specifications for projects.
- Undertaking highly accurate technical plan and BOQ take offs, and therefore generate a detailed project cost spreadsheet when quoting for tenders.
- To be rigorously negotiating with clients in order to secure a pipeline of work for a potential forecast unto two years.
- Very strong supplier management and coordination for competitive pricing.
- Preparation of tender submissions, and programming works for clients.
- Undertaking tender concise tender reviews with the managing director, containing accurate, detailed and competitive pricing.
- Monthly reporting to Director and Business Development Manager on tender progress and marketplace feedback, and be able to forecast improvements to budgeting.
- Coordinate scope of works and budgets with Site staff.
- Process Monthly claims and Variations.
- An outstanding and friendly company culture, with strong work-life balance.
- Personalised professional development.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Generous Salary + Superannuation.
- Company Vehicle.
- Company Mobile Phone.
Feel free to visit our website at www.civilandscape.com.au to view a selection of our work and type of projects you would be undertaking.